Donations made through unwo.org (UNWO) are final and cannot be refunded, except in accordance with unwo.org Refund Policy.
However, unwo.org will issue refunds for the following “exceptional” scenarios.
- If after approval of a cause, on a later stage, Cause is identified as a fraudulent (though Team UNWO take all necessary measures of scrutiny) completely or violating the terms of service and if NO funds is transferred to the Recipient towards the same. Team unwo.org (UNWO) will speak to individual Donors and either refund the amount to Donor or transfer the amount to any other existing cause as per the wish of Donors.
- If the Cause raiser (Beneficiary) informs that the intended purpose of the cause fundraising is achieved or no longer required for any reason, and no funds have yet been transferred to the Recipient towards the same, then Team unwo.org will speak to individual Donors and either will refund the amount to Donor or transfer the amount to any other existing cause as per the wish of Donors.
- Any other claims for refunds shall be honoured at the discretion of unwo.org (UNWO) Team.
KYC PROCESS/CAUSE VERIFICATION:
- All refunds will be credited to the original mode of payment in 12-15 bank working days.
Once the beneficiary raises the causes it will be going through following steps for verification:
- The CM (Cause Manager) will get contact details of beneficiary/ cause raiser from team UNWO and connect with beneficiary/ cause raiser. Genuineness of the cause is highly expected. So, CM will cross check and ask for max details and documents/ references as per policy of UNWO.
- The CM (Cause Manager) will verify the zakat eligibility, genuineness of the requirement, on the basis of documents scrutiny. Once cause manager is satisfied with the genuineness of the cause, content team will review the entire content and documents. After this process request will be forwarded to cause approvers to approve/reject the cause.
- If required Physical Verification will be done by UNWO chapters.
- Once cause is approved and floated on UNWO portal, it is suggested that if possible first donation should come by a known contact of beneficiary with an appealing comment in the comment section. This will have a positive impact on potential donors.
- The cause raiser and cause manager along with social media team, should promote the cause on social media (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter etc) in a systematic way to make it more effective/appealing.
- The creators should promote the cause among his/her family, relatives, friends and influential people/ groups in their respective city/state.
- During the cause promotion, a short video from the creator/beneficiary will be more effective to promote the cause on social sites. Attach the video/images along with cause link and explain in a standard message.
- Once cause get successful, fund transfer would be initiated as per policy of UNWO. For example
- If the cause is related to Education, it is preferred to transfer the generated funds (on behalf of cause raiser) into the school/ college account.
- If the cause is related to Medical, it is preferred to transfer the generated funds (on behalf of cause raiser) into the Hospital/ Clinic account.
- If the cause is related to Livelihood, it is preferred to transfer the generated funds (on behalf of cause raiser) into the vendors account from where the material is being purchased.
And so on........
In authentic circumstances if college, hospital or vendors don't provide their personal bank details, after physical verification by UNWO chapters, UNWO will transfer the amount directly to the beneficiary.
Once the cause goal is successfully achieved or completed as per due date, the Cause raiser will have to execute the following steps for withdrawal request:
- Add recipient bank account details via Dashboard -> Withdrawal -> Configure Withdrawal Details section.
- Submit the request for withdrawal on dashboard of unwo.org Portal and inform team UNWO via email to email@example.com
- Once the request for withdrawal is received in our system, UNWO Team will verify recipient information received by email and will initiate the payment.
POST PAYOUT PROCESS
- Partial payment is also possible based on the necessity of the beneficiary.
- After fund release, it is expected that Cause Manager will receive testimonial/ as email/ thanks letter, short video etc. - Team UNWO will promote these success stories on various platforms.
After disbursement of fund, the cause manager will collect testimonials, institutions/college paid fee receipts, hospital bills, success story from beneficiary. This process includes:
- Contacting the beneficiary of every completed cause.
- Collecting the bills, receipts & testimonials
- Uploading the received documents on the drive according to the Cause Id
1) Unclaimed Money:
UNWO raises funds for different causes and in some cases, it might happen that the beneficiary does not claim the raised funds for some reasons. UNWO payout team will keep on contacting the beneficiary through Message, Call, Email, physical appearance for a certain amount of time. If there is no response or if the beneficiary does not wish to claim the raised amount, then it goes to the category of “Unclaimed Fund”. For any raised funds that remains unclaimed by the beneficiary for more than 3 months, then on the discretion of Team UNWO that amount might be used for the administrative costs and office expenses of UNWO or for any other cause at UNWO.
2) Surplus Amount:
By “Surplus Amount” here we mean that amount of the fund-raised that exceeds the goal amount. For such extra amount (surplus amount) that is raised, UNWO reserve rights to put in into a “Surplus amount raise” category and that amount would be utilized for the administrative costs and office expenses of UNWO or for any other cause at UNWO.
3) Large Donations:
Large amount of donations that are being done by "Direct Bank Transfer" are subjected to save 2% cost that the Razor pay deducts. Hence, it is advisable for Donors to make large donations via the direct bank transfer option so that they can save the 2% cost on the donated amount.
Please find below the UNWO account details
for Direct Donation of the amount you wish to donate:
CITY UNION BANK LTD
UNITED WELFARE ORGANISATION