By Almighty’s grace !!! United Welfare Organisation (UNWO) had organized the Primary Health Center (PHC) event on Tuesday, the 13th December 2022 at Sivagalai village, Eral Taluk, Tuticorin District. There are 35 villages with a population about 22,000. Agriculture Coolie is their main occupation. PHC plays a vital role in this Taluk. UNWO initiated the SAFE BIRTH INITIATIVE by supporting the deserved the equipments which was required for the above PHC for effective treatment.
The equipments were
- Fetal Doppler BPL
- Blood Pressure Apparatus
- ECG Machine
In this program, The Chief guests who participated in the event were listed below.
- Dr. S. Porchelvan (Deputy Director of Health Services DDH, Tuticorin)
- Mr.M.Abdul Gafoor Ahamed (Honrary Advisor, Masjid Mukarram Juma Masjid, Tuticorin).
- Mr. Nazar (founder PWT)
- Mr. M. Kannan (Tahsildar, Srivaikuntam, Tuticorin)
- Mrs. M. Pradeepa B.E., (Panchayath President Sivagalai, Tuticorin)
- Mrs. K. Ramalakshmi (Union Councillor, Sivagalai, Tuticorin)
- Mr. Pitchiah (Panchayath Councillor, Sivagalai, Tuticorin)
- Dr. Dinesh M.B.B.S (Block Medical Officer, Government Community Health Center, Eral
- Moulana. Mohamed Ameer Abbas Bilali (Human Resource Manager, UNWO, Chennai)
- Mr. S.Vijay Ananth (Revenue Inspector, Perungulam, Tuticorin).
- Mr.Mathuram Brighton (Deputy Director PA.,)