United Training and Placement Services (UTPS) is one of the key initiatives of United Welfare Organization (UNWO) with an objective to provide access to Guidance and Training with Placement assistance to youth which includes fresh graduates, unemployed graduates and dropouts.
Empowerment of the society by providing economic independence through Employment and Entrepreneurship to youth by providing
- Skill Development
- Placement Assistance.
- Training modules are handcrafted by Industry experts
- Students are trained by experienced faculty from various industries and institutions
- Students are monitored through continual performance enhancement program
- Students are provided a Live platform to demonstrate their learning through Guided Social projects
- Students are handheld for patent registration of their projects
Youth Mentoring Drive is a flagship program of UTPS where a candidate undergoes a series of trainings to get groomed as a self reliant individual for the society. This program involves the following phases.
- Candidate Self Assessment and Profiling
- Goal Setting
- Suggestion of Career Options based on current skill set
- Skill Enhancement programs
- Placement Assistance
- Post Placement Mentoring
TYPES OF IT TRAINING
- Web Development Trainings
- Android App Development Trainings
- Tally and Accounting software related trainings
- Training on Programming Languages
Apart from Technical Skills Soft skills are very essential for a candidate to get employed. Considering this ,Candidates are given Soft Skill trainings by Certified and Experienced Expert trainers from training fraternity and industry.
Importance of soft skill:
To handle interpersonal relations
To take appropriate decisions
To communicate effectively
To have good impression and impact to gain professional development.
Before being sent to a job interview , it is ensured that the candidate undergoes all the below mentioned trainings
- Resume building
- Group Discussion
- Body Language
- Interview Skills etc
Students who have an inclination towards Entrepreneurship and having business acumen are mentored by providing them startup incubation ecosystem and if required provided with Guidance to get linked with potential investors. Following programs are planned
- Entrepreneurship Awareness Drive
- Business Plan Writing assistance Train
- Design Thinking and Ideation Workshop
- Commercializing innovations
- Business Pitch workshops
Student Leadership Development Program (SLDP) program is one of the key initiatives of UTPS aimed in developing Skilled Engineers readily Employable with groomed Leadership through continuous mentoring right from their first semester in college
Objectives of SLDP
- To kindle the students’ Self confidence, Self Reliance
- To shape Internal leadership quality
- To improve their employability skills
- To create socially responsible Entrepreneurs
- To enable the students to pursue higher studies of choice
United Training and Placement Services (UTPS),
Arumugam street / State Bank of India, Behind LIC Building,
Mount Road, Chennai – 600 002,
Landline No: 044 – 4556 6655.