United Welfare Organisation (UNWO) Facilitated the Government Primary Health Centre (PHC) in partnering with Thanal Daya Rehabilitation Trust under the SAFE BIRTH INITIATIVE CAMPAIGN on Friday, the 04th August 2023 from 10 am to 12 pm at TIRUPPALAIKUDI village, R S MANGALAM Taluk, RAMANATHAPURAM district to serve in and around 37 villages with nearly 28000 population. As TIRUPPALAIKUDI village is a connecting center for all the 37 villages nearby for acquiring medical benefits. This PHC plays a vital role in connecting the above villages.
The Medical Equipments supported are listed below:
1. ECG Machine – 01
2. Autoclave Machine (12×12) – 01
3. Fetal Doppler – 01
4. BP Apparatus Manual – 01
5. Radiant Warmer – 01
6. Inverter & Battery – 01
7. Haemoglobin meter – 02
Above event was presided by our UNWO GM Mr.J. Mohamed Farook in presence of
1. Mr.T.K Vijaya Kumar( Secretary,Thanal Chennai),
2. Mr.V.P.Anas (Executive member,Thanal, Chennai)
3. Dr.Ram Babu (District Epidemiologist) ,
4. Dr.P.Muneeshwari (Block Medical Officer)
5. Dr.Suryashree (Medical Officer, Thirupalakudi)
6. Mr. S.A.Mohammed Umar Farooq (Panchayat President) and & 50+ participants of the local village.
UNWO thanks almighty for giving this opportunity to facilitate 28th PHC in a row in a shorter duration. we also thank our sponsors and government officials for supporting us in our mission to tender service to humanity irrespective of caste, creed, and religion. we need support from like-minded people to join hands with us to facilitate 100+PHC in the forthcoming months.