The United Welfare Organisation (UNWO) organized the Facilitation Programme of the Primary Health Centre (PHC) at 10.00 am on Saturday, the 21st of January 2023 at Government PHC, Thachankurichi, Trichy District. The PHC is situated in Lalgudi Taluk and 10 villages are surrounded to it. There are nearly 3200 families living around this PHC. Farming is the occupation of the people living here. The PHC was supported with most needed Medical equipment like (ECG Machine, BP Apparatus, Fetal Doppler, Pulse Oximeter, Stethoscope, and Inverter with Battery). as a SAFE BIRTH INITIATIVE of UNWO for the motherhood ladies to give a safe pediatric birth. The Medical equipment was distributed in the presence of the Chief Guests,
1. Mr.Soundara Pandiyan MLA, – Lalgudi, Trichy,
2. Mr.Durai Manikam – Chairman, Lalgudi, Trichy,
3. Mr.Pon Darmaraj – Village President, Thachankurichi,
4. Dr.B.Gopinath MBBS., – Block Medical Officer, Lalgudi Block, Trichy,
5. Dr.Jeyamurali MBBS.,- Medical Officer, Irangalur PHC.
The event was a successful mission.