CSR PROJECT OF SAVISTA GLOBAL SOLUTIONS ON EDUCATION – (UNSDG 4)
On 15th Mar 2023, through the CSR Initiative of Savista Global Solutions, we have facilitated the Government Higher Secondary School at Perumbakkam by providing the important requisites needed for the School in the presence of the Chief Global Officer & MD – Global Solutions at Savista RCM Mr. Divas Chawla & Mr. Jai Prakash Tondak, Vice-President & Head – Corporate Service Group & Finance Head at Savista RCM and other delegates. This educational project is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal No.4 (UNSDG 4).
1. Science Labs for Higher Secondary (Physics, Chemisty & Biology) were fulfilled with Equipments, Racks and Furnitures for the immediate usage of the students practical sessions of the Public examination.
2. Science Labs for High School (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) were fulfilled with equipment, Racks and furniture for the immediate usage of the students’ practical sessions of the Public examination.
3. Library & Staff Room were fulfilled with Racks, Tables, and Chairs, and different types of Books were kept for usage to enrich with knowledge for the students.
4. Exam kits were distributed for the 10th Standard students in the presence of the Heads & Delegates.
5. Some New Desks and Benches were provided for the 9th Standard students.
6. Project Room was placed with photos of the awareness program sessions and other program lists for conducting future programs were demonstrated by the GM & Trustee Mr. Farook.
7. School ground is levelled with even surface for sports activities.